Brake booster vac. line check vave needed

well thats the problem with mine as well. I was messing around and
snapped the sucker right off, stupid cheap vw plastic.  I guess its only
  18 bucks at the dealer, but they dont stock it and want me to come in
to order it in person, then go back when it comes in.
I just thought i could get one quick from someone on here.
Thanks tho,

Eric