Dyno day..

Hullo all..
Next weekend my local gang has rented out a dyno and I'm both excited
and nervous about my first dyyno test.  I've talked to Mr. Bubb about
some tips so I have a pretty good idea, but I'd still like to pick the
collective brains out there that have done this before....what to
expct, what to watch out for, etc.
Here's what's in the car, so you know, and then I'll report back to
you with the findings (feel free to guestimate my power)\
2.0 3a motor...
Mystery cam upgrade (I was told it was a 268, but it has a big "G" on
it g grind perhaps?)
tt  exhaust.
(and of course my scirocco.org stickerw ill add 5 hp, right?)

TIA.
Greg
--
I'm all about doing monstrously stupid things against
my better judgement.