4K tranny needed, London Ontario area

--- Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've been swapping emails with a guy on the vortex, he's
> having a hard time finding a 4K tranny.
> Any Greater Toronto or other closeby folks got one for
> him?  He's in London.
>
> Please contact Wade weggett@rogers.com if so.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ron

If you had one available I could take it as far as Cathy's
this weekend.  You'd have to have it to my place by about
6:30 though.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172