Dealership members with access to letter head needed

The problem is that it will have my VIN number on it too, but you know Technology is great now a days

Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
It would be great if this was a "to whom it may concern" letter, as it would
be handy for others in the future.

Or at least maybe a photocopy with your name blanked out?

Jim