"GN" Trans code?

> Neal's engine is supercharged, so he's not making the HP through RPM, he's
> making it through boosted torque Baby!!!

Torque numbers are something like 190wtq available below 3500 rpm, with a peak
of 205lbs/ft. I've been told the exhaust valves are a tad too big, slowing
exhaust port velocity and putting a damper on the torque numbers that are
normally even with HP or greater on a supercharged 8v. But I'm not complaining.

The clutch setup came from the same guy that did all the "important" custom
internal work on my engine that really made it what it is. Head porting, Audi
manifold, cam, pistons, balancing everything, etc. Considering how well
everythign else turned out, it's hard to say he didn't know what he was doing
with the clutch. His Rabbit G60 did 200whp on a similar setup.

But I repeat: I do NOT drive this on the street much at all. Maybe that would
accelerate wear to an unacceptable level or put more stress on it somehow? I
don't know. I don't know if the guy who did all the work drives his car on the
street...he has basically disappeared from the face of the earth. :(

Neal