From: scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf
Of Neptuno
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 4:49 PM
To: Scirocco-L
Subject: Dealership members with access to letter head needed

I need help from a member of a VW dealership to contact me. I have to
provide evidence that the Scirocco are not being build and it has to be done
by the manufacture (ie VW or one of its representatives).
Please contact me and I will go more into details. I went to the VWoA
website but that was pretty futile.

Thank you,
El Tony