From: C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 09:41:46 -0400
Subject: Oh, just more progress

1. The fancy schmancy hose clamp tool, I'd been dying to use it anyway,
and
it rocks. I OWN spring clamps now. They bow before me. Shoulda bought
that
sucker ages ago.

Lessee, what else? Oh helping the kid bleed brakes on the 2L Rabbit. (I
find this job goes much better with some Fireball on ice, we have it
down
to a science)