need agb or 2y tranny

> From: "Piwonka, T" <t.piwonka@ttu.edu>
> Date: 2005/08/03 Wed AM 12:03:34 EDT
> To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: need agb or 2y tranny
>

> About 3 weeks ago my car somehow got a crack in the bell housing and leaked all the fluid out.  I tried to buy one from a guy on the vortex but it looks like UPS lost it.  If anyone has one for sale I would like to buy it.  Looking to spend 200-250 shipped ill pay shipping and send a paid fedex label, I get a 75% discount(after getting weight and dimensions), im not dealing with UPS anymore.
>
> Thanks
> Robert

Damn!  It may take a while, but I think I would pursue getting UPS to spring for replacement cost (IE, 1500.00 or so).  THe fact that you are having to buy another, as well as time and trouble, etc., should be compelling to them.  Unfortunately, you will prolly have to fight really hard for it...

I am sorry that happened to you, better luck with it...

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...