Exhaust again, NOW:OT: Evil Dashers

> > None of the above.  2.0 8 Valve (Audi 3A motor) which is in there
> > now, plus
> > a T3 turbo, CIS, intercooler 5-10psi and 200-220hp at 10psi.
> >
> > http://pages.prodigy.net/gregdunn/_uimages/100_3605.JPG
> >
> > gd
> >

> > The best of luck with it, I am sure it will be fun...  Pity the
suspension
> stuning bits if at all available will be hard to find...  :-(
>
> David

Heh heh.  Already taken care of, David.  Sway bars are next.  As is it
handles better than my old Scirocco on Koni sports and HoR Springs, etc.

Rear Suspension:
http://dog.mp3equipped.com/cgi-bin/ubb-cgi_bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000081

Front Suspension:
http://dog.mp3equipped.com/cgi-bin/ubb-cgi_bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=000086

Just cause someone doesn't sell it doesn't mean it can't be done - like old
hot rodding used to be.

gd