So what happened to the list?

> I had been busy enough I did not even notice until recently that I was not
> getting my regular digest email from the list. So I went back to the
> website and signed myself back up to get it. It has started again, but it
> seems to be missing a lot of the posting traffic it used to get. What happened?

There were server problems a little while back and it went down.  Some
of the old email was lost but last I heard someone was going to
recompile message traffic from the beginning of the year.  As far as I
know everything's working properly again (though I have had a few
emails bounce back to me in the last few weeks)

-Grant-