.org stickers and Cincy

Okay, one more sticker thingie, then I have to go wrench on Klaus.

So, I ordered a "scary large" number of stickers last night, and would
like to confirm who's a Cincy delivery. Again, offlist is best, either
here or my other address <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> would be
fine. That way I can focus on getting the mailed ones mailed...I'll
have extras at Cincy, and  may get a few smaller ones done for under
the faceplate. they'd be silver or red I think, LMK if you have
interest in one of them too.

Thanks, Cathy
the sticker tuning lady.

PS If you still haven't placed an order, you still can, just drop me a line...