From: scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+patrick.bureau=gmail.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf
Of Denny Maula
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 12:33 PM
To: Don Walter; roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: tire question

I had the 712's on my e46 3 sieries and they were great for the first
8000 miles. Then they went to shit. They were heat cycled too many
times, cupped and noisier than all hell.
I did drive them pretty hard, but they didn't wow me nearly as much as I
was told they would.

I then ran the falken azenis "summer only" tire and those were great,
but got pretty slick after a few autox runs. They were also really
"heavy" tires.

I think I could run semi race tires year round due to san diego's dry
warm predicatable weather. I suppose that's why our 2500 sq ft houses
cost 800k.