Cincy monies

I wont reply in any assaultive way to you, at least not yet!

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote: Love ya T! (replies within... a rarity for me, top-poster that I am
(there I am, drinking beer and bringing up old arguements!!))....

On 4/28/05, Neptuno wrote:
> Sorry Dan,
>
> I did not mean to confuse you....My given name is David Anthony Collins, my
> friends and family all call me Tony ...

I thought it was Automatic-Man.

> Oh my alter ego has always been Neptuno, but that is a fishy story!!!! but
> also to my birth.....

Not sure I want to hear that story!!

> El Tony Collins
> AKA Neptuno
> AKA David
> AKA Rodolfos owner

Hey, at least Dan's got a bitchin' last name!!

ps. Note the new sig...

--
Mike (Smith)
'86 red 16v (Red 5)