From: David L. Winchell, II [mailto:davidwinchell2@sprynet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 12:41 PM
To: peter@thescirocco.com; 'Scirocco List'
Subject: RE: CINCY - Whose Driving From South Carolina or Georgia

Peter,

You are in luck.  Al and I come from GA and SC.  Al is in Kingsland, GA and
I am in Charleston, SC.  Hit one of us up.  I think we will be staying again
this year at my parents home on Thursday night (Spartanburg, SC) and
continuing on the next day.  Last year we arrived in Cincy fairly early even
with a stop as my died about four hours into the trip.  You are welcome to
ride and stay along the way with us.

Dave

David L. Winchell, II
DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com