Strut Bearing/Shaft Problem

Oy, 'nother trick is to jack the car up, grab the shock shaft with some massive vise grips and have at with your 22 mil.

If the shock's protective boots are still in place just get creative with a dremel, torch, or whatever implements of destruction you have laying about.

Hehe, I said shaft.

Anson

Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
heh... this may be a good excuse to con(vince) the old lady that I need an
air compressor.

--
Build a man a fire and keep him warm for an evening...
Set him on fire, and keep him warm for the rest of his life.