All subjects Scirocco...Cincy ramblings

I listen to a popular radio show here in Denver in the mornings called
"The Lewis and Floorwax Show".  Really quite good, and you can get a
stream if you like here: www.thefox.com

Oddly, a couple of weeks ago, they got on the subject of Cincy...they all
had been there or lived there before, and loved the area...and stated they
would move there no problem.  (Same thoughts I've had)

Then, this morning, they get onto Sciroccos!  That same ole line, "had one
in highschool, loved it!  It was like the poor mans corvette of the 80s".
Cracked me up man...just funny how you run into Scirocco people, even
"local celebs".

Nice way to start the day...I fired em an email pointing them at
scirocco.org and let em know us nut jobs gather in Cincy every
June...we'll see what they have to say.

Sorry if this sounds stupid...but the rocco sickness in me is deep, and it
just made me smile.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL