.org stickers

More from the sticker tuning lady...

Thanks to those who've replied that they wanted www.scirocco.org stickers.
(I didn't reply personally to everyone, sorry...)

White and silver seem to be the most popular choices. but I'll get a
variety. (I'm going to get gold myself) The size is about 1/2" X 10" for
those wondering, just like the ones already out there.
One more thing. Don't forget to "stickerize" your daily drive. Wouldn't it
be nice to strike up a Scirocco conversation when you aren't driving a
Scirocco? (And to those people who can drive a Rocc daily, well, you're
just so lucky!!) And you need one for your tool chest, now that you think
of it, and maybe one for the snowmobile...you get the picture. I just want
to make sure I order enough. Mind you, I have to have them make me a sample
first, but regardless, it looks like the demand is there. I have over fifty
requested so far, and that's great! I'll settle up the non Cincy orders
once I get them made up.

Cathy