How does the power ant work?

OK, I am now offically (only during this post) Drunk Mike.  If you

At any rate, where the hell does that wee wire on the antenna cable
plug into?  I need to know!  And dammit, so does Julie!

Answer, oh Scirocco gods!

We (me and Drunk Mike) are coming.... less than 37 days and counting!
MUhahahhahhahahahahhaaaaaaa!  And what ever the MD 12 steppers say,
I'm nice.  I was there last year and I don't think I angered anyone.
:)    Watch out for Tony!  He drives an automatic!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep in mind, if you have an answer to Julie's antenna
question, then use this thread.  If you have a response to my reply,
then create another thread!

:P