Pic Request: VW Plaid pattern

> Here's my low tech (paint and irfan view) attempt at the original
> upholstery fabric in my car.  How would this look in the  Corrado
> seats?   Too retro?   Made of unobtainium?

For just the center sections or the whole thing?  I think it would go
very well with the exterior colour, but would just worry that it could
be too overpowering for the otherwise very clean and relatively modern
looking interior.

I saw a picture on your site that shows the interior through the
window and also shows a bit of the exterior blue.  I'll try to
photoshop the plaid onto your seats in that picture.

Unobtanium?  probably.  something close?  I wouldn't rule it out.

-Grant-