.org stickers

I have a very reasonable price for getting some .org stickers made, and
will go ahead and get them done. They'll end up being about $1.00 USD each,
and I'm pretty sure most people will think that's pretty good. (They add
5hp, or 20 hp for the yellow ones.) What I'd like to do is figure out what
colours you have/want.

I realize some of you are sourcing them elsewhere, but I'd like to have
some ready to go and that way I could mail them or bring them to Cincy. (I
go to Waterfest and a bunch of other events, so I could bring them there
too)  But I'd like to know what "balance of colours" to order, if you know
what I mean. I don't want to get stuck with a bunch that nobody wants. The
place said they have a bunch of colours available, so ask me...

Maybe you could take the time to email me the following:
What you'd like: (number/colour)
What you have: (number/colour)

That way I'll have an idea of what to order even if you don't want any. I
don't mind holding on to a small stockpile of them.

This should probably be offlist, so it doesn't clog things up for the
digest people...and I can send a photo of mine if you really need it...

Thanks.

Cathy

PS Brett? What is the font called on the ones that are out there? And do
you mind if I have them made?