Project 82 has begun!!!

Well, Friday afternoon I got off my lazy duff and rented a trailer and
towed my 82 Rocco to my friends garage for its severe rebuild.

So, after I got off work friday night a buddy came over and we began
to rip into it. A few hours later everything was unhooked but the CV's
and the motor mounts. So Satuday after me and my buddy got off of work
and my 6" long grass cut, and got the triple square socket, we went
back over. An hour later there wasn't a motor or tranny in it. and a
little while after that I had the computer wiring harness removed. And
a few hours last night after I got off work AGAIN, we pulled all of
the wiring harnesses out of the bay and the booster. the only things
left in the engine bay are the steering rack brake lines and
excellerator and clutch cables.

I'm excited!! Next step is to degrease the complete bay rustproof it
and then put a coat or 2 of satin Black on it to make it look clean.

OH, BTW what is the trick to getting the clutch and excellerator
cables out? I have them disconnected from the pedals but I have no
clue how to get them throught the firewall.

Rhett