Not rocco related but VW related NOW:Rocco related

Thats one of Lowell Snow's creations (Dan Snows Dad).  Its front mk1
rocco, mid rabbit truck, and aircooled bus rear.  Dual engine, dual tranny
(bus motor/trans in rear, stock rocco stuff up front).

http://www.scirocco.org/list/ohio2k2/page6.html

Pics there.

And here is my favorite "Lowell Creation"

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/~scirocco/Cincy2k3/sm_DSCF0002.JPG

Yes, thats a Crew Cab Caddy (the CCC) :-D

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL