From: "Christopher Grossi" <cgrossi@dwc.edu>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 7:59 AM
Subject: Exhaust

Going to replace the exhaust under an 85 8v. I was looking online for some exhausts and I need to
change the cat too as the flanges on the ends have rotted beyond repair. They are showing a few
different size cats when I look under MKI. Looks like 2", 2.25", and 2.5" diameters. It's been a
while since I have messed with exhaust on that car, so I don't remember what the stock diameter is?
Don't want to buy one of these and have it not fit. Also if I was going to change over to a dual
downpipe setup, as I know I should for obvious reasons, would I have to go with a larger than stock
pipe?

Thanks,
Chris