Bon Ami and glass

I picked up some Bon Ami and started polishing my glass.  The stuff is
awesome for removing water stains and light scratches on the glass.  It also
does a great job of removing the sprawling corrosion stains from the rear
defroster wires.  I'm applying it by hand at this point.

Does anyone have any experience with this to report?  Any tips on proper
application?  I'm using a small amount with a water spray bottle to cut it.
The glass is starting to look great...very smooth and slippery.

I also installed one of my 2 new drip rails on the roof (have to do some
touch up on a few paint blemishes before I do the other one.  That, plus a
new antenna, new rear washer nozzle, new door handle gaskets and new door
windows scrapers and other stuff and the car is starting to look HOT!  Now,
if only I have euro bumpers and my hood wasn't dented :-(

Euro lights should be here any day now :-)
Probably with all broked adjusters :-(
Clear turns will look sweet on a black roc  :-)

I REALLY want to get my leather repaired/redyed....soon :-))
I need to buy a new tent for Cincy :-)...maybe off to Cabela's this weekend.

Jim (rambling)...just had a coffee iced cream bar and I think the caffeine
is getting to me.