Fire extinquishers, was Re: Grusome and upsetting: Scirocco forensic pictures

Dan,
  There was a company trolling for biz in the A1 forum on the 'tex, 'safety first' I think is the name of the company, and their screen name.  IIRC, they were pedaling them for $35.00...?  Chrome was like 120.00...

HTH

David