.Org Stickers - want me to get some made?

On 3:34:39 am 04/21/05 "Erik" <pats16v@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
> If there is enough interest I could have my Brother make them up for
> us.  He handles Full body graphics, embroidery, and laser etching
> also.  Very cheap too!
>
> Erik

Get a price from him, and see where we're at. I'd be happy to handle
distribution, as I suspect it will be one of those things where there is a
periodic need, and I go to a lot of the east coast events. I'll price them
locally and see what we come up with. I have a few members who have
experssed interest, but in different colours, and that's fine. Do you have
one to show your brother as a pattern?

Cathy