From: scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Dan Bubb
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 1:13 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: A damn slow day on the List! and a pic!!

Well, I'm just at the very beginning of trying to figure out "my" website.
Most of the tools don't seem to work worth a shit, but I was able to put up
a picture or two.

So, I wanted to use a GT28RS on my 84 8V, but to my knowledge nobody makes a
manifold to mount one to an 8V since the turbo inlet flange is smaller than
the T3 flange.
So, here's my solution.

http://home.netcom.com/~jdbubb/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/dsc025
20_small.jpg

A pretty big hurdle for this turbo installation even though the overall
project continues at a snails pace.

Dan