CV bolt tool

Mark F. wrote:
> On 4/18/05, Chad Eatock <ceatock@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>>Went to the local FLAPS and asked for 8mm 12 point CV bit but they all looked at me like I was an alien.  Just wondering if any of the Canadian listers here know where to get these tools.  I tried my local crappy tire and UAP but they are both like, WTF?  So, any direction to a parts place with these here would be great or else its gonna have to be $$$ ordered from the states....yuck.  Thanks.

(snip)

> I'd recommend flagging down a Snap-On guy though.
Take Mark's advice on this. It will be more expensive, but a more
precision fit. A poor fit = a stripped bolt, especially on old ones.
Also, if the old bolts are rusty, corroded or otherwise crusty, get new
ones.  The extra cost of the Snap On tool and new bolts is worth it when
compared to the time you will spend removing stripped bolts.

Chris
  The Lisle ones