Off to Germany, signing off for a couple of weeks....

If any important info on Cincy comes up I would sure appreciate it
if someone would forward it to me, because I am going to set my list
setting to disabled for a couple of weeks.  When I get back I'll finish
the Scirocco, and hopefully in time for Cincy.  Take care all, and hopefully
I'll have some nice pics for Cincy.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V! Needs: finish the wiring, exhaust and suspension
'81 Scirocco -Just 3/4 of a shell
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe