cincy

Well, first off, let me say that I was the last car in the pack, just
trying my hardest to keep up as I had no idea where I was going.

We were cruising through rush hour traffic on a by-way near Columbus,
when a cop jumps on the highway almost next to me and motions me over
and 4 or 5 others.  There were 10 of us total, I think.  Anyway, we
stopped, he asked, and I told him I didn't know the way and was just
trying to keep up.  He said "Well, we've had a chopper over you guys
for a little while.  It's hrad to imss a bunch of Scirocco's doing 80
in traffic."  Not a direct quote, but pretty damn close.  He told us
to tell the others he couldn't get to keep it mellow and let us all
go.  Total stopage time:  5 minutes?

Another reason why I'd prefer to leave at 4am Friday morning and not
run with the fast ones.  This year, I know where I'm going and I'm in
no hurry to race.