From: Mark F. <mk1mark@gmail.com>
To: Chad Eatock <ceatock@sympatico.ca>
Cc: Sciroccolist <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:11:32 -0400
Subject: Re: CV bolt tool

On 4/18/05, Chad Eatock <ceatock@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Went to the local FLAPS and asked for 8mm 12 point CV bit but they
all looked
at me like I was an alien.  Just wondering if any of the Canadian
listers here
know where to get these tools.  I tried my local crappy tire and UAP
but they
are both like, WTF?  So, any direction to a parts place with these here
would be
great or else its gonna have to be $$$ ordered from the states....yuck.
 Thanks.

Chad,

Cambodian tire does have these.  Go to the auto section, near the
'Help' shelf.  There will be a bunch of Lisle specialty tools.  Most
of the guys behind the counter have no idea they're even there...

I'd recommend flagging down a Snap-On guy though.  The Lisle ones
suck, plus the Snap-On tool is guaranteed for life.  Mine is going on
5 years old now, and it's still mint...

Later,

Mark.
75