What colour green is my 75? (Was: 75 resto update)

> From: "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com>
> Date: 2005/04/18 Mon PM 09:58:36 EDT
> To: roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca
> CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: What colour green is my 75? (Was: 75 resto update)
>
> On 4/18/05, C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
>
> > So what colour greeen is that?
> >
> > Cathy
>

> That was going to be my next question!
>
> I can't find a paint code anywhere on the car.  There are no stickers
> near the hatch area, and the stickers on the door jambs don't contain
> paint code info.

> Later,
>
> Mark.
> 75
> 80 S
> 90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt

The only thing that I can see on the chart I have here is 'Palma Metallic', L95K.  I have no idea if that is your color or not, but it is the only one that does not have its' obvious color in its name (in other words, it is the only logical choice).  However, these charts have been incomplete in the past...

HTH

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car