WAS: New York Times NOw .Org Stickers

Ok SO what are all the sources of Scirocco.org Stickers?

1)Potters
2)making your own
3)Beging your friend that have some already
4)??????

Anymore?

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
Talk to missus Potterman... she's the one who hooked me up. :)

On 4/19/05, David L. Winchell, II wrote:

> >I too want some Scirocco.org stickers...... Is placing an order with
> Potters the only way to get them?
>
> With my last two orders I have asked for them, but they still have not
> arrived here. I think the guy that packs the orders does not read past the
> number of parts ordered. After they didn't arrive with the first order I
> asked Mike to make sure they got in the second order, but the still never
> arrived. Maybe someday it will get right and they will actually ship with
> one of my orders.
>
> G/L
>
> Dave
>
> David L. Winchell, II
> DavidWinchell2@sprynet.com
> 87 2.0L 16V Scirocco
> 86 8V Scirocco
> 84 Scirocco BBS Turbo G60
> 01 V6 Galant
> 00 Silverado
> www.cardomain.com/id/xavsbud

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)
"Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
EHHHHhehehehehehhh!" - Skeletor