My Brand new Fuel pump crapped out again.

DON - DISCOUNT AUTO PARTS FUCKED ME ON THIS ONCE ALREADY....

They sell an IDENTICAL pump that is for the digifant FI system, guess what
pressure it puts out?

(If you said 35-40, you'd be RIGHT!)

RETURN it and buy the right pump from Mike, Peter, or your other favorite
VW-AUTHORIZED parts guy.

This has been a public service message from Dan Snow.