New York Times Scirocco article

Jill and I were just about to get in the car in a crowded parking lot, when
a guy came up to us.
"Is that about a '78 scirocco?"
Flabbergasted, I told him it was an '81. Turns out the guy had one years
ago, loved the car (his then new wife thought other wise). He said he saw
the article and missed the car.

Nice to be recognised  :)

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"