Horn problems

Does it happen when you are say on your drive way when you turn the wheel or SAy when you are driving and making a turn?

If is the first I suggest there is something wrong with the connection under the steering wheel like others have already mention.

If it is the later then I would ask do you have a new key chain? One made out of metal or that has enough slack that it hits the column while you drive? The Fox that I had prior to the rocco would do this and what I found out was that my key chain and the millions keys on it would short the horn while I made turns causing the horn to go off at most all my turns. The keys would touch the gap between the wheel and the column and presto horn goes off.....

I hope my little anecdote helps,
El Tony

Justin <scirocco16v@gmail.com> wrote:
Starting a few days ago my horn decided it would honk any tmie I turn
my steering wheel. The funny thing about this is that it has never
worked when trying to press the buttons...

As much as I like my car talking to other cars around, it's getting
bothersome. I popped my head under the hood last night around dusk and
couldn't see anything that resembled a horn... so where would I be
able to find it? I just want to unplugged the horn, as it doesn't work
in it's conventianal manner anyway.
--
Justin Tomlinson
Clearwater FL