WOT: Need input before 2:30pm EDT...

I know this is way off topc, but I want to submit this for your
viewing pleasure and get some feedback.  It's due tonight, so If
you're reading this and it's after 3pm (EDT), then your input will not
be considered for improving the piece as it will be done and mounted
for presentation in class.

Also, I've been looking at it for a few hours, so I might not see
spelling errors and the like.  If you see one, let me know!

Link:
http://www.cqcshoppe.com/shhh/porject_3_pete.pdf

BTW, a little background:  It's an assignment to create a book jacket
for a book entitled "A Designer's Guide to Typography" by me.  Peter
Anania is my instructor.  He likes to say things are crap "and that's
a technical term."  This is a quote from him.  This will help you
understand the first quote on the back of the jacket.

Thanks!

On topic:  I'm going to change the oil and douche the car this week
(inside and out).

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)