How to drain the gas tank - transfer pump car

My car has been sitting a little over a year - had I known this project
would have taken so long, I would have tried to drain the tank back
then.

Anyway, I pulled the line to the fuel pump and a small amount of gas
poured out and that was it.  I couldn't remember if I had ran it dry or
not - so I pulled the transfer pump out which revealed that the tank has
plenty of gas in it.  I am guessing the transfer pump system is why fuel
doesn't simply pour out of the detached line.

So, how do I drain this?

TIA,
koabi