Next episode of "This old Dub" was, Re: non scirocco question

I think the croquet tournament made the post today, in the Sunday
Source section..
so do we have 4 people for 4 corners, to work under Dans instruction?
Mike's bringing beer.. tony, roger and I (ante?) bring some solid
nourishment to go with the beer..
I still need an address...
Next Saturday, 9ish?