OT : Taxes, and Home business Rules and Deductions on Vehicles.

If this were the case, EVERYONE, who drives to work would write off their
gas.  It's just part of getting to work. Kind of like saying, "I have to wear
clothes to work, so I should get to write them off"(granted there are
exceptions
here too).

John