Next episode of "This old Dub" was, Re: non scirocco question

Hey speaking of 90a stuff, here's a short list of what I'd like to do
before Cincy:

1)  Install my 90a alt (after checking to make sure it works, might do
that today... Tony, where'd you get yours checked?).

2)  Install the Flex-a-Lite Scirocco twin rad. fan (and hopefully
relay per Chest-of-Drawers' instructions).  Ready for this, but still
need to make sure I have all the neccessary installation parts
(brackets/relays/wires).

While the two above are not imperative, this one is:

3)  Replace passenger motor mount.

4)  Fix/repair anything that will hamper my trek to Mecca, er... Cincy.

Hopefully, these can all be done at "This Old Dub" gatherings.   I
think there should be no problem knocking out the first two in one
sitting.  Dan, how long should #3 take?

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)