Nate Mellom wrote:

> T Berk wrote:
>

>> Inter-estin Info:
>> <http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum9/5066.htm>
>> Scroll down a little.
>>

>> They are known as XZN standard (wah?).
>>

>> TBerk

Ya top posting so & so you....

 > Oopsie, looks like we need a subscribeshun.
 > Care to clue us in, say, via a cut-n-paste?

No ya don't but here ya go just in case:

[quote mode]
  10:36 am on June 12, 2003 (utc 0)

12 Points Screwdriver Sockets...

<http://www.webmasterworld.com/ra.cgi?f=9&d=5066&url=http://www.zelenda.com/Hazet/Sockets-screwdr.html>

Middle of page...

It is called the XZN standard. It is German. Some people call these
"triple square". Mr. Robertson from Toronto invented the single square,
was half duped by Torx, duped by Peugeot, and double duped by Hazet (the
German company making them). Just remember the original idea was from
Canada. ;)

You can find more info with hazet XZN.

You have a VW, a Chrysler, a Porche, <Porsche, tb> Mercedes or an Audi?

Do I win?
[/quote mode]

Hows dat?

TBerk