head work in the east

>              http://coymiller.com/   this guy did my 16v head.5 angle
valve
> grind,installed springs,pressure checked..he did a real nice job,car runs
> great..he's in Va though not philly so i dont know if this helps.goodluck

I just finished a 16V head for a VW Tech in denver - decent porting job (not
balls to the wall or full race), new guides, cut valves and seats.  He was
very impressed (said he LOVED ME) with the increase in power.  He thought it
was around 25hp, but butt dynos are notoriously bad.  It did transform the
power of the car, for sure, though.

I have a few more heads lined up to do, used to port heads, intakes, etc.
and spend all my free time on a little Superflow 110 flowbench when I was
back in Iowa.  If you are relatively local or don't mind shipping your head,
I can do the same.  And pricing all depends on what you want.

gd