WAS axle nut vs. breaker bar + worst repair nominations now Gas the type that floats

Oh that is such a gross (in more than one level) generalisation, I had never seen refried, until 87 when we came back to the US.... And something tells me that skeletors breakfast burros are not all "natural Ingridients" wich explains a couple of things

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:Actually, no. I just assumed that YOU too were eating Skeletor's
breakfast burritos. ;) You are half hispanic, aren't you? Refried
beans... mmmmm

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)