From: Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net>
To: John Gates <gatesj@mailblocks.com>
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org; roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca;
subzero@doglover.com
Sent: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:41:00 -0400
Subject: RE: waterfest hotells once again

That's interesting...and depressing.  But I guess I shouldn't be
surprised.
I've lived my entire life in NJ and never been to Waterfest, but I'm
sure it
brings out the best and the worst.

And central NJ (east of Bridgewater) is not usually known for it's
pristine
lodging facilities, so I'm sure it's best to go with what you
know....things
get hugely better west and south of there, though.

Jim