Leaks - water isn't cool

Ok, so I've stopped most of the leaks my car has, but I've still got one stubborn ass POS leak. It's getting in the sunroof and ending up on the little lip in the back left side of the hatch. I know it's coming in the sunroof. My seal isn't that bad, but the drain tubes apparently can't handle the flow. My left tube was clogged, but has been cleaned out(used a wire to push said debris clear of the tube). Somehow water is getting on the inside of the C pillar and running down it, where it then follows the path of least resistance along the tail light and then drips down onto the lip(the raised part of the floor, the bumper rail is inside it).
My thought is that the drain tube may have a split in it. How hard is it to change the drain tubes? Can you still get new tubes(Mr. Utley)?

Any other thoughts on this?

-George -Still too wet to be happy.