Screw Eurolights!!

On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 05:52:55PM -0500, Nate Mellom wrote:
> Get yourself some aircraft landing lights:
> <http://webpages.charter.net/doubt/Headlight%20pics/>
> Picked up a pair of 100w TS aircraft landing lights at a rummage sale
> this afternoon, can't wait to go drive at night to see how they work. I
> love the non-directional, flat-face look!

Sigh. Didn't we clear this up a few months ago?  AC landing lights, as any
pilot can tell you, SUCK.

Beside, my H1s are already 130 watt.  Why would I want to downgrade?

Dan

--
"Yea, though I fly through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear
no evil, for I am at 80,000 feet and climbing."

		-- Anonymous SR-71 Blackbird Pilot