Look- a restored Mk1

Yeah, I've drooled over that one in person.  It's really nice and
Brian did a great job with it.  Even though he's not on the list, I'm
hoping he'll bring it to Cincy this year.  This is the guy who hosted
the Scirocco gtg in California, MD on Feb 12th.  Great host, great
car, and then there was... The General.  An old beat up Audi with 01
painted on the doors (hence, The General) and it was driven around for
a bit just like them Dukes, them Dukes.