oxs light

More info:
Light is set to come on every 30,000 miles on 8v's, except 88 and later.  88
and later (and all 16V's after 87) are 60,000

There's no need to change the sensor, unless the car isn't running right due
to a bad sensor.  A basic test is to put a meter on it while the car is
running, set it at AC volts and look for about .5VAC

Any O2-equipped car will have some wavering of the idle once the engine is
warmed up.  This is due to the mixture "corrections" that occur as a result
of oxygen content readings from the sensor.  On a super groovy-running car,
the fluctuation is very minor.

Sounds like you need a new relay plate (fuesbox).  Easy to change and
usually clear up those problems.
Look closely at the panel during and after a heavy rain to see if there's
any moisture.

HTH

JIm