oxs light

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 04:38:08PM -0400, Greg Pallett wrote:
> My "OXS" light came on last night, driving home in the rain.  My car
> has a history of doing strange things when it is very damp (for 2 days
> the radio stayed on after the key was removed).

That's the way it's supposed to work.  If the radio turns off after you
remove the key, then someone has changed the factory wiring setup.

> So, since I'm sure it's been dealt with before, what's the best plan of action?

The best plan of action is to press the oxygen sensor counter reset button
and go on with your life as normal until 30,000 miles go by and you have
to reset it again. It's the cube shaped box near the firewall next to the
brake vacuum accumulator, and the speedometer cable passes through it.

Dan

--
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.